|Stainless steel 304
|Bio fertilizers production
|I Deal In
|Outer Chamber (Jacket)
|8 mm thickness mild steel grade
|8 mm thickness stainless steel 304 grade
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Fermenter is that vessel where wort is held as it ferments into beer. Fermentation vessels have always been an essential part of even the humblest home-based brewery. A fermenting vessel consists of a barrel, barrel (including wooden barrel) or stainless steel fermentation tank where sour beer is stored. Fermentation vessels such as barrels or kegs are essentially airlocks for the rest of the brewing process. Fermentor Vessel
With High Perfection And All Process Control In Simple Manner For Easy Operation.Specification:
- Having Provision For Water, Media, And Inoculums As Ports, Hold A Pressure Gauge Over Stainless Steel Lid.
- Agitation Provided By Means Of Stainless Steel Shaft With Blades Driven By AC/DC Type Motors.
- Steam Generator Provides Sterilization Of The Unit And Is Externally Attached.
- Continuous Stirred Tank Bioreactor.
- Airlift Bioreactor.
- Fluidized Bed Bioreactor.
- Packed Bed Bioreactor.
- Membrane Bioreactor.
- Production Capacity: 5
- Delivery Time: 4-6 weeks